- Dang Van Tran Yingnan Zhu Xing Zheng Jaffar Khoshgozaran, Middle Partners (Samsung)
- Dang Van Tran, Yingnan Zhu, Xing Zheng, Jaffar Khoshgozaran, Multi-User Discovery (Samsung)
- Michael J. Menezes, Jaffar Khoshgozaran, Apparatus and methods for tracking, querying, and visualizing behavior targeting processes (Yahoo!)
- Cyrus Shahabi, Jaffar Khoshgozaran, Houtan Shirani-Mehr, Spatial Encryption: Blind Evaluation of Spatial Queries Using Space Transformation to Preserve Location Privacy. (USC)
- Cyrus Shahabi, Farnoush Banaei-Kashani, Ali Khoshgozaran, Luciano Noceraand Songhua Xing, GeoDec: GeoDec: A framework to visualize and query geospatial data for decision-making. IEEE MultiMedia 17(3): 14-23 (2010).
- Ali Khoshgozaran and Cyrus Shahabi, Private Information Retrieval Techniques for Enabling Location Privacy in Location-Based Services, Privacy in Location-based Applications, ISBN: 978-3-642-03510-4, Bettini, C.; Jajodia, S.; Samarati, P.; Wang, X.S. Eds., October 2009, 59-83.
- Ali Khoshgozaran, Houtan Shirani-Mehr and Cyrus Shahabi, Blind evaluation of location based queries using space transformation to preserve location privacy, Geoinformatica Journal, Nov 2012.
- Ali Khoshgozaran, Ali Khodaei, Mehdi Sharifzadeh, Cyrus Shahabi, A Hybrid Aggregation and Compression Technique for Road Network Databases, Knowledge and Information Systems Journal (KAIS) 17(3), 2008.
- Ali Khoshgozaran, Cyrus Shahabi and Houtan Shirani-Mehr, Location Privacy; Going Beyond K-anonymity, Cloaking and Anonymizers, Knowledge and Information Systems Journal (KAIS), 2010.
- Ali Khoshgozaran and Cyrus Shahabi, A taxonomy of approaches to preserve location privacy in location based services, to appear in International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering.
- Ali Khoshgozaran and Cyrus Shahabi, Towards Private Navigation of Tree Structured Spatial Indexes, The Third International Conference on Emerging Databases (EDB 2011), Incheon, Korea.
- Ali Khoshgozaran and Cyrus Shahabi, Private Buddy Search: Enabling Private Spatial Queries in Social Networks, Symposium on Social Intelligence and Networking (SIN09). In conjunction with IEEE International Conference on Social Computing (SocialCom09), Vancouver, Canada, August 2009, 166-173.
- Luciano Nocera, Arjun Rihan, Songhua Xing, Ali Khodaei, Ali Khoshgozaran, Farnoush Banaei Kashani, Cyrus Shahabi: GeoDec: a multi-layered query processing framework for spatio-temporal data. ACM GIS 2009: 546-547.
- Gabriel Ghinita, Panos Kalnis, Ali Khoshgozaran, Cyrus Shahabi and Kian-Lee Tan, Private Queries in Location Based Services: Anonymizers are not Necessary, In Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD Conference 2008, Vancouver, Canada, 121-132.
- Ali Khoshgozaran, Cyrus Shahabi, Blind Evaluation of Nearest Neighbor Queries Using Space Transformation to Preserve Location Privacy, 10th International Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases (SSTD), Boston, United States July 2007, 239-257.
- Cyrus Shahabi, Yao-Yi Chiang, Kelvin Chung, Kai-Chen Huang, Jeff Khoshgozaran-Haghighi, Craig Knoblock, Sung Chun Lee, Ulrich Neumann, Ram Nevatia, Arjun Rihan, Snehal Thakkar, Suya You, GeoDec: Enabling Geospatial Decision Making, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME), Toronto,Canada, July 2006, 93-96.
- Ali Khoshgozaran, Enabling Location Privacy; Moving beyond K-anonymity, Cloaking and Anonymizers, ACM SIGMETRICS 2008 Student Thesis Panel, in conjunction with ACM SIGMETRICS’08, June 3-5 2008, Annapolis MD.
- Ali Khoshgozaran, Houtan Shirani-Mehr and Cyrus Shahabi, SPIRAL: A Scalable Private Information Retrieval Approach to Location Privacy, The 2nd International Workshop on Privacy-Aware Location-based Mobile Services (PALMS), In conjunction with the 9th International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM’08), April 27 2008, Beijing, China.
- Ali Khoshgozaran, Ali Khodaei, Mehdi Sharifzadeh, Cyrus Shahabi, A Multi-Resolution Compression Scheme for Efficient Window Queries over Road Network Databases, SSTDM 2006, Hong Kong, China, 355-360.
Cyrus Shahabi and Ali Khoshgozaran, Location Privacy in Geospatial Decision-Making, Invited paper for DNIS 2007, Aizu, Japan, 1-15.